Re: Indy/Intraweb - BUG 9.0.x and 10.0.x (TidCustomHttpServer/TinCustomHttpServer)

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy/Intraweb - BUG 9.0.x and 10.0.x (TidCustomHttpServer/TinCustomHttpServer)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009

"Alexandre Trevizoli" <ale.trevizo…@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:A30D5E5FFF7FE340ale.trevizo…@gmail.com...

> We are in middle a big project and we are very worried because we
> believe that found a bug in Intraweb HTTP Server(StandAlone), and
> this don't have correction until 10.0.8...we are using D2007 + 9.0.42,
> but we have tested in D2007 + 10.0.8 and 10.0.11(now).

The current Indy 10 version is 10.5.5.

> We are making a form to upload files to server, because we are making
> a video on demand application, but we only got upload little files(50mb,
> 100mb), when we try to upload 350MB file to server, we got delphi
> Out of Memory exception.

The RTL's memory manager likely cannot find 350 MB of contigious memory
available to allocate.

> See the stack trace:
<snip>
> :004e73c7 ReadStringFromStream + $2B
> :0057f821 TInCustomHTTPServer.DoExecute + $319

In the current version of Indy 10, TIdCustomHTTPServer does not try to read
the client's data as a String unless the client's 'Content-Type' request
header is set to 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded', in which case the
client should not be trying to send 350 MB of textual data to begin with.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)