Re: type text/javascript with tidhttp

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: type text/javascript with tidhttp
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009

"Alexandre" <alexandrepires20…@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:EAE693BBD289E340alexandrepires20…@yahoo.com.br...

> my http sniffer show me somethink like this:
<snip>
> But when I do a post with Tidhttp ... my sniffer show me:
<snip>

A 302 reply is a redirection reply.  The server is telling you to re-post
your data to a different URL, which is provided in the reply's "Location"
header.  TIdHTTP has built-in support for handling the redirect for you.
Make sure the TIdHTTP.HandlesRedirects property is set to True.

Without seeing the actual page that contains the button you are pressing, I
would guess that the "15322873" portion of the URL is dynamic, changing
value between button pushes, such that it became invalidated when you pushed
the button the first time, and was no longer valid when you tried to post to
the same URL a second time with TIdHTTP.  But again, that is just a guess.

Another possibility is that the server is load-balanced, and you just
happened to post with TIdHTTP at a time when the server was under heavy
load, and it was redirecting you to another server that would handle the
posted data.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)