Re: TIdMultiPartFormDataStream AddFormField size limit

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TIdMultiPartFormDataStream AddFormField size limit
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009

"Egon" <nie.chce@spamu.com> wrote in message =
news:44AD1BFA8E9BE340nie.chce@spamu.com...

> Anytime I try to use the method with string more than
> 4096 bytes long the message box pops up with
>=20
> "Format '%s' invalid or incompatible with argument."

TIdMultipartFormDataStream() uses Format() internally, and Format() has =
issues with long strings.

> BDS 2009, Indy 10.2.5

The current version of Indy is 10.5.7.  You should seriously consider =
upgrading, especially since TIdMultipartFormDataStream has had some =
major revisions done to it since 10.2.5.

--=20
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)