Re: ARequestInfo.Session is nil (D2007-Indy 10)

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: ARequestInfo.Session is nil (D2007-Indy 10)
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau \(Indy Team\) (re…@lebeausoftware.org)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010

"Felipe Colinas" <felipecolinas…@yahoo.com.ar> wrote in message
news:C5BBE7C979CBE340felipecolinas…@yahoo.com.ar...

> I try to use ARequestInfo.Session.Content, but I ARequestInfo.Session
> is always nil.

TIdHTTPServer sessions are tied to a client's IP, and passed between
requests using the "IDHTTPSESSIONID" cookie.  If the client does not send
the "IDHTTPSESSIONID" cookie, then a pre-existing session is ignored.  If
the client connects to the server using a different IP, or the cookie's
value does not exist in the server's internal SessionList anymore, then the
server's OnInvalidSession event will be fired.  Is that happening?  The only
way I can see the TIdHTTPRequestInfo.Session and TIdHTTPResponseInfo.Session
properties being set to nil when the server's SessionState and
AutoStartSession properties are both True is if an OnInvalidSession event
handler is assigned and is setting its VContinueProcessing parameter to
False.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)