Re: TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge and HTTP PUT

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge and HTTP PUT
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau \(Indy Team\) (re…@lebeausoftware.org)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011

"Roger Metz" <met…@rmetz.com> wrote in message
news:1AB9D0E142D4E340met…@rmetz.com...

> I am wondering if it is possible to handle incoming HTTP PUT requests when
> using an Indy Standalone WebBroker Server (TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge).
>
> I have tried and get this:
> First chance exception at $74C5B727. Exception class
> EIdHTTPErrorParsingCommand with message 'Error in parsing command.'.
> Process Project1.exe (4232).
>
> Should this work or is HTTP PUT not supported?  If not, any chance it
> might be in the near future?

That error has nothing to do with the PUT command specifically.  It means
the HTTP request was malformed, in particular the first line did not contain
any space characters.  The first line is required to contain the requested
HTTP verb, URI, and HTTP version, each separated by a space.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)