Re: IdHTTPWebBrokerBridge GetStringVariable broken in 9/4/2010 merge?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: IdHTTPWebBrokerBridge GetStringVariable broken in 9/4/2010 merge?
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau \(Indy Team\) (re…@lebeausoftware.org)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011

"David Rueter" <druet…@assyst.com> wrote in message
news:EC55C7731ADEE340druet…@assyst.com...

> Why was this change made to return an empty string?

I cannot answer that, as I am not the person who made that change.

> Can the change be reverted?

TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge.pas is not compiled into the main Indy packages.  It
is a standalone unit.  There is nothing preventing you from modifying it as
needed.  The original code is still present, just commented out.  Simply
uncomment it and recompile.

--
Remy Lebeau (Indy Team)