Re: MultiPartFormDataStream

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: MultiPartFormDataStream
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau \(Indy Team\) (re…@lebeausoftware.org)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011

"Alexandre" <alexandrepires20…@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:5407177657E7E340alexandrepires20…@yahoo.com.br...

> MultiPartFormDataStream.AddFile('', 'c:\image.jpg',
> GetMimeTypeFromFile( 'c:\image.jpg'));

Why are you passing an empty string in the AFieldName parameter?  Web forms
should always using field names, as that is what the server-side scripts
refer to.  What does the actual HTML look like that you are trying to mimic?

> When I upload through the browser output stream is something like this:
<snip>
> But when I upload through my proogram with Indy output stream is something
> like this:
<snip>

The only difference that is relevant is the missing text content of the
"my_parameter1" field.  Which version of Indy are you using?

--
Remy Lebeau (Indy Team)