Re. My final conclusion?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re. My final conclusion?
Posted by:  Elmar Baumann (elmar-nospam@anywhere.net)
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005

>Perry Kappetein wrote in Article <6F56081C78C6E240someo…@hotmail.com>
>with Subject: My final conclusion?, on 10.04.2005 01:05:00
>
>ok,  first thanks to all the people who are patient with me..
>I got confused with some things that people were talking about, but that was
>Indy9 talk, and I was using Indy 10
>so that explains the whole ParseXover story.

Indy9 and Indy10 can be not so different that you can't use the Information
of this complete Thread.

Regards

Elmar Baumann

Indy9 NNTP Internet News Reader/Writer, E. Baumann Software 2005

Portions of this Software are Copyright (c) 1993 - 2003,
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) and the Indy Pit Crew
http://www.IndyProject.org/>