Re: Strange problem to solve

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Strange problem to solve
Posted by:  Dmitry Mikhilov (d…@fromru.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003

First, SaveToFile() your message, naming it as a text file; then, add the
saved message as an attachment to your original message; then send it
normally.

HTH,
    Dmitry

NB. Message is sent via SMTP client, not POP3 one; your problem isn't really
crazy, I had to solve even more crazy ones - say, changing encodings of
attached file names "on the fly" due to Cyrillic peculiarities, etc. etc. :)