Re: Strange problem to solve

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Strange problem to solve
Posted by:  Marcello Scala (marcello.sca…@email.it)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003

Yes.
First: i know is Smtp and not Pop3....sorry for this Lapsus........:)

With your method i not solve my problem. (this is not a very problem, is a
work that i must create.)
If i save the message, into the text or another format, this line:

> Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:46:05 +0200

(Date and Time of his send)

Is not present because the message is not send it.

Gambit:
I have try your method but the date of sending, is not present into the
attachment text file.
I know that you are a very good programmer! :)

I must have into attachment, the result Message which i send.

For example:
The attachment must be the "carbon copy" of the message that Outlook Express
save into the Directory "Outgoing Mail".

With your method, i save all information (with date and time of his send)?

Sorry for my elglish!