Re: Pop3Server - Component not working?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Pop3Server - Component not working?
Posted by:  Matt Harward (mharwa…@phatrock.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003

It's a problem with MS mail clients.  Check the following link...

http://urljr.com/g9

You probably won't have problems with other mail clients or once you access
your POP server over a network instead of locally.  When testing locally I
use a compiler flag to insert short delays in my server to accomodate MS.

Matt Harward
Make a Big URL junior
http://urljr.com