|Subject:||TIdPop3 not working|
|Posted by:||Rael (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Date:||Wed, 8 Oct 2003|
I don't know why, but this component doesn't seem to be working for me.
I've run the MailClient demo program, filled in the details. The sending
works fine, but the program does not retrieve any emails. If I open up OE it
will d/l all the sent messages.
If I set up a simpler client program with event handler:
var i: integer;
POP.Host := 'pop3.mweb.co.za';
POP.Port := 110;
POP.Username := edtUserName.Text;
POP.Password := edtPassword.Text;
i := Pop.CheckMessages;
On E: Exception do
I get a message box with 'CheckMessages: 0', but no exception is generated.
I can't see any problems with the code, but it simply doesn't work :(.
I'm using the indy version that comes with D7.
Win98, OE 6 (just upgraded from 5)