Re: IdMessage.Body with ContentTransferEncoding base64 is blank

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: IdMessage.Body with ContentTransferEncoding base64 is blank
Posted by:  Niki Bugarcici (Neik…@web.de)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003

I have got the 100% same problem with various other mails.
All of them are base64-encoded with no attachments and just the body (no
multipart).

Seems that IdMessage is not storing those mails correctly.
If you retrieve the mails and save it (idmessage.saveto) , it will only save
the headers with empty body.
So parsing the mail is useless sinve it doesnt seem to contain the
base64-encoded part at all.

BTW: NoEncode+NoDecode are set to false

Anyone found a solution?

--

Niki Bugarcici

"Ed Johnson" <nospam@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I have an application I've written using Indy 9.0.14 in Borland C++
Builder