Re: Writing IdPOP3 thread (in BCB 4 and Indy 9)

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Writing IdPOP3 thread (in BCB 4 and Indy 9)
Posted by:  Dmitry Mikhilov (d…@fromru.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003

Several hundreds users of my business software intensively use both POP3 and
SMTP of Indy 9.0.11 entirely in threads - works perfectly (sending and
retrieving headers/messages goes concurrently with connections to several
POP/SMTP servers at once). Many thousands email messages are processed every
day without any problems. Even here in Russia on generally slow unreliable
connections. Without threads it would be simply impossible.

Dmitry