Re: View HTML email in Delphi

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: View HTML email in Delphi
Posted by:  Dmitry Mikhilov (d…@fromru.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003

When you need to edit HTML, save it to temporal file with .htm extension and
perform ShellExecute with "Edit" verb - your default system HTML editor will
be invoked (MS Word or FP or whatever is in your system).  Then use folder
monitoring to know when the editing will be done - in this case pick
possibly modified file from disk back to your program.

HTH,
    Dmitry

"Derrick" <derri…@grifflink.com> wrote:
> This may sound like a really stupid question, but...
>
> I can view HTML formatted email in a TWebBrowser.  But if I need to
forward
> the email somewhere else after receiving it, the best I know to do is put
> the HTML code in a TMemo, but then, obviously, the email is no longer
HTML,