Re: I've fixed all my problem with TidPOP3

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: I've fixed all my problem with TidPOP3
Posted by:  Carsten Schmitz (ca…@gmx.de)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004

Hi!

Wel.. in a way i have to agree to this posting.
The POP3 component is very uhmm.... simple at the moment.
It has a lot of problems handling attachments and html mails.
I assumed that such a sophisticated component suite would do better with
this very commonly used component.

I just hope the Indy 10 release (whenevery that will be ) wont have these
problems anymore.

Play well

Carsten