Re: Blank Bodies from Outlook Clients

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Blank Bodies from Outlook Clients
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004

"Robin" <robin.fowl…@allchem.com> wrote in message
news:B91F3FADB392E240robin.fowl…@allchem.com...

> I have able to isolate the issue down to TIdMessageDecoderMIME.ReadBody.
> It appears that if a email generated from outlook has no attachments, as
below,
> it will generate a "blank Email"(the email has one message part of typ
IdText that is blank.

Despite having a "MIME-Version" header, that message is not actually
MIME-encoded to begin with.  There should not be any TIdText generated at
all, the message content would be placed in the TIdMessage.Body property
instead of the MessageParts collection.  The MIME decoder shouldn't be
invoked to begin with.