Re: Exception: " is not a valid integer value.

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Exception: " is not a valid integer value.
Posted by:  Gerrit Hulleman (hullem…@lupus-delta.tmfweb.nl)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004

Do not know if this helps, but I had the same error trying to telnet test my
pop3 server. Tried to call RETR without a number behind it. Assuming the
same 'problem' exists in other pop3 commands that require a following number
(DELE).

Depending on how it logs, it may send a DELE first than logs it sended a
DELE or parses a DELE command first, than logs it. Perhaps worth looking
into.