Re: Indy-10 POP

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy-10 POP
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004

"Rhys Sage" <abuse@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:7FD9643F31A0E240abuse@127.0.0.1...

> When I run the following, instead of getting to the message "Getting
> Headers" I get an error window popping up, stating "unrecognised command".
> Am I doing something wrong or have I hit on a buggy download?

You need to be more specific.  How are are you actually getting?  Do you see
"Logging in"?  Do you see "Really connected"?  In other words, is the
exception occuring in Connect() or Login()?  Also, what do you have the
AutoLogin property set to?  It default to true.  If it is still true, then
you should not be calling Login() at all since Connect() will already do
that automatically.