Indy 10 - Problem with MessagePart.ContentType

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Indy 10 - Problem with MessagePart.ContentType
Posted by:  Andrew Lockwood (andrew.lockwo…@fsbdial.co.uk)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004

I have just started playing with Indy 10 and am having a problem with the
MessagePart.Content property.

I have received the following e-mail (I have stripped out the data as it was
6 MB to start with).  But when I iterate through the messageparts, the
contenttype property of each messagepart is given as 'multipart/mixed',
whereas the contenttype of the different parts are clearly different.  It
therefore appears that the contenttype property is returning the contenttype
of the whole message, rather than of the individual messageparts.

In Indy 9, this did not happen.  Is this what is supposed to happen - in
which case, how do I find the contenttype of the individual messageparts?
Or have I found a bug?

Andrew Lockwood

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:53:30 +0100
Subject: 29 Kensington High Street