Re: Indy 10 Pop3Server. Bad sequence of commands

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy 10 Pop3Server. Bad sequence of commands
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005

"Pedro" <pizquierdo20…@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:E4839E5DE4D3E240pizquierdo20…@hotmail.com...

> This problem already I reported it but I have detected
> that when it happens the thread identify is different.

You did not say which Scheduler you are using for your server.  It is
possible for a connection to jump between multiple threads.  That is why
Indy 10 uses TIdContext to track all connection info now instead of keeping
track of it in any particular thread object like in Indy 9 and earlier
versions.

The other possibility is that the client is making multiple connections to
the server.

Please show your actual code.

> RETR 36<EOL><EOL>
>
> //Pass 1 minute without responding the server because the
> event is not called

I seriously doubt that.