Re: Having relibility problems with tidpop3 and tidsmtp

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Having relibility problems with tidpop3 and tidsmtp
Posted by:  arthur hoornweg (antispam.hoornweg@casema.nl.net)
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006

arthur hoornweg wrote:

> At least once or twice a week I hit the situation where either
> component just hangs during a transmission, even if the
> connecttimeout and readtimeout properties are set to 60000
> milliseconds.

In the case of tidpop3, my logfiles show that it hangs inside function
pop3.retrieveraw().

--
Arthur Hoornweg

(In order to reply per e-mail, please just remove the ".net"
  from my e-mail address. Leave the rest of the address intact
  including the "antispam" part. I had to take this measure to
  counteract unsollicited mail.)