Re: Attachemnt Decoding

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Attachemnt Decoding
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006

"Alan Barnett" <somebo…@parasense.co.uk> wrote in message
news:6AF096F463F4E240somebo…@parasense.co.uk...

> The issue I am experiencing is that if the character immediately
> following the continuation chacter is a '.' then an additional '.'
> character is inserted into the saved file at that position.

Which version of Indy are you actually using?  Quoted-printable support has
always been problematic.  Some versions have the bug you describe.  Some
versions have a different bug where the leading period is stripped off
completely instead of being doubled (3.6 would become 36).  It is hard to
diagnose what is happening in your case without knowing which version and
build you are using.