simple text/plain message causes exception on save

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: simple text/plain message causes exception on save
Posted by:  Michael Johnson (architeuthis6…@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006

I received what I thought was a simple text message with the POP3 class, but when I attempt to save it to file with SaveToFile() I get the exception: "The method or operation is not implemented."  I get the same exception if I attempt to forward the file with SMTP. The message source follows. The only strange thing I see is that there's an "=20" in there and I don't believe the message sender typed that in--I believe it's an encoded space (but then why aren't all spaces encoded?) Any thoughts appreciated.

I removed 'Received:' headers for readability:

Subject: 9/4-9/5: Dance party.....
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 11:26:26 +0530
From: "Test Sender" <testsend…@mydomain.com>
To: <te…@mydomain.org>

Hi=20
kab aur kaha he dance party boss...........

..