Re: TidMessage/TIDAttachemnt not picking up all attachments

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TidMessage/TIDAttachemnt not picking up all attachments
Posted by:  Tomas (tom…@gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008

Have you found solution? I have exactlly the same problem except what I get
this on all files.
It happens not all time but it happens. For example I get one e-mail with
one or several attachments, downloading it using
idPOP.Retrieve(1, idMessage) and then try to count parts
idMessage.MessageParts.Count
and get zero 0 :(

Do you use gmail account?