Re: Error decoding email.

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Error decoding email.
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008

"Charles" <charlesl…@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:6F1AC8E0EB4DE340charlesl…@hotmail.com...

> I have compared the email with those that are correctly decoded
> and the only difference that i could find was due to Content-type.
> Body Messagepart is being decoded as AttachmentFile even though
> the Content-disposition is not attachment.

If a message part has a "Content-Type" that begin with either "text/" or
"multipart/", and does not have a "Content-Disposition" of "attachment",
then it will be decoded as a Text object.  Everything else will be decoded
as an Attachment object instead.

> It seems that Indy 10 is doing a case sensitive check for the header
> segment.

No, it does not.  Header names are checked in a case-insensitive manner.