Re: Indy and *.pdf

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy and *.pdf
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008

"duf" <d…@wp.pl> wrote in message news:9F4E51C68F64E340d…@wp.pl...

> When I receive mail with attachment like pdf documents I can
> not open it, that is I open it but there is no text in documents.

Did you validate that the local file actually exists?  Which version of Indy
10 are you using?  If 10, what is the value of the
TIdAttachmentFile.AttachmentBlocked property?

>      dane = ( Attachment->FileName ).c_str();

Some email clients send full path and filename for attachments instead of
just the filename by itself.  You can use ExtractFileName() to account for
that.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)