Re: Quoted Printable

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Quoted Printable
Posted by:  Ciaran Costelloe (ccostell…@flogas.ie)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004

"Henry" <henry.nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:DA3BDE26939FE240henry.nospam@nospam.com...

> Hello All
>
> I am trying to decode messages sent from Outlook that have special
> characters in the subject and body.

The ones in the body are "quoted-printable" encoding, and the subject is
encoded with a character set.  I don't know what version you are using, but
I tried it in the current Indy 10 developer snapshot, and both the body and
the subject are automatically decoded correctly (i.e. all the "special
characters" are replaced correctly).  I speak some french, and it looks fine
to me.  Maybe change to Indy 10, but the current Indy 9 may even resolve
your problems.

Ciaran