Re: HTML with embedded images - latest 9x snapshot problem when sent to Yahoo ac

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: HTML with embedded images - latest 9x snapshot problem when sent to Yahoo ac
Posted by:  FernDog (FernD…@WhoKnows.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004

I am unable to set the initial Content-Type for my html messages to
'multipart/related'.  Please see the following header information:

From: ...
Subject: ...
To: ...
Cc: ...

Even though I specify the following content type below, the Content-Type in
the header above is still 'multipart/mixed':

IdMessage1->ContentType = "multipart/related";

Please note that my HTML code is contained in its own TIdText with its
ContentType set to 'text/html'.  I also have a TIdText containing a plain
text version of the message.  This here is fine.

Can someone let me know how I can change the Content-Type?  Thank you.