Re: Would be nice to be able to send message from stream

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Would be nice to be able to send message from stream
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004

"Charles Molnar" <charles.moln…@micotan.com> wrote in message
news:465E87E0F5A9E240charles.moln…@micotan.com...

> My other thread picks it up and would send it, here comes
> the problem though: There's no way to send the "original"
> message because I'm forced to load the message stream into
> either TIdMessage object via LoadFromStream or use the
> TIdMessageClient.ProcessMessage function.

Only if you are planning on using TIdSMTP to re-send the data.  There is
nothing stopping you from using TIdTCPClient directly so that you can then
write your data any way you want to.

> Both ways the original message will be changed

Not if you have the NoEncode and NoDecode properties of TIdMessage both set
to true.  Store the raw headers into the TIdMessage.Headers property, and
the raw message data into the TIdMessage.Body property, and they will be
transmitted as-is without any parsing at all.