Re: Socket Error # 10053. Software caused connection abort

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Socket Error # 10053. Software caused connection abort
Posted by:  Gavin Sore (gso…@heygates.co.uk)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004

Are you using Win XP and service pack 2?

I am also getting this error but only on machines running XP and SP2.  The
firewalls are disabled.

Anyone have any clues what I can change to get it to work with SP2?

"Luciano Canino" <l.caniā€¦@cineca.it> wrote on Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:12:06
+0100

> During the connect at SMPT server I received an exception, "socket error
> 10053 Software caused connection abort". Does
> anyone know a resolution to this error any help would be appreciated.
>
> I'm using D7, Indy 10, with openssl with all type SALSMechanisms
available.

---
Message posted via Elk News Web, the newsgroups web interface!
Get it from Atozed Software -http://www.atozed.com/elknews