Re: TIdMessage - BCC

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TIdMessage - BCC
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004

"Elmar Baumann" <elmar-bauma…@arcor.de> wrote in message
news:A8DCA6BC0DB6E240elmar-bauma…@arcor.de...

> i'am using Indy Snapshot (Download from 28.11.2004)
> and have a Problem to send eMail by using following Code:
<snip>

You did not say which version of Indy you are using - 9 or 10.  I will
assume 9.

> Sending Mail to Recipient (TO)and CC works good, but
> no Mail was sent to a given BCC-Address!!

Works fine when I use it.  Did you validate that you are actually passing
BCC addresses to TIdMessage in the first place?  BCC is treated the exact
same as CC, so there is no reason for CC to work and BCC to not work.  If it
is not working for you, then something else is interfering with BCC
handling.  What is your setup between your client and the SMTP server?