Re: Complie-time error using SendMail demo for Indy10

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Complie-time error using SendMail demo for Indy10
Posted by:  William O. (…@knowall.com.au)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004

Additional info:
When I simply hold the mouse over the point where the error occurs I get an
additional error:

[Fatal Error] Main.pas(38): Unit IdContext was compiled with a different
version of IdTCPConnection.TIdTCPConnection

This occurred before and after I reinstalled using the source code of the
same version.

~ William.