Re: Send method problem in VS.NET

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Send method problem in VS.NET
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005

"Daaron" <ddwy…@centrisinfo.com> wrote in message
news:4FC48DDC66B769345A34ddwy…@centrisinfo.com...

> When attempting to send a message, I get an error:
> Method not found: Void System.Array.Copy(System.Array, Int64,
System.Array, Int64, Int64)

> ..and the error is correct-- there is no int64 version of this, but this
had been working in an older version.

The error message shows 5 parameters to Copy(), and .NET does have a
5-parameter version of Copy() that takes Int64 values:

    Array.Copy Method (Array, Int64, Array, Int64, Int64)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpref/html/frlrfSystemArrayClassCopyTopic4.asp

Do note, though, that is is only available on .NET 1.1.  Even so, Indy does
not call the 64-bit version of Copy() to begin with. It uses the 32-bit
version instead.