Re: Rich Text HTML into Mailbody

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Rich Text HTML into Mailbody
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005

"antitux.de" <antitux@antitux.nospam.de> wrote in message
news:3CA7F75009C1E240antitux@antitux.nospam.de...

> Now my Question: How can I send this Text with the indy-client?

Simply place the HTML text into a TIdMessage.  If you want to send the HTML
only with no other formats present (plain text, etc), then place the HTML
into the TIdMessage.Body property and set the TIdMessage.ContentType
property to 'text/html'.  If, on the other hand, you want to include other
formats that the receiving client can choose from (not all clients support
HTML), then add TIdText instances to the TIdMessage.MessageParts collection
instead, one for each format being included.