email messages seem to be incorrectly send

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: email messages seem to be incorrectly send
Posted by:  Harry Martin (harry.mart…@ou.nl)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005

Hello,

I recently switched from Indy 9 to Indy 10 and didn't have any problems in
sending simple emails using the TidSMTP component. Using the same component
with Indy 10 now produces an email message that  can not be properly decoded
by an email client.
Somehow, some header information ends up in the message text and is
displayed to the user.
The client demo application found at the AtoZed website produces the same
results. I am using the latest Indy 10 snapshot and Delphi 7.
Perhaps I am missing something obvious. Any advise?

Harry Martin

The message looks to the user like:

RCPT TO:<anotherperson@serverl>

DATA

DATA

From: person@server <person@serverl>

Subject: een onderwerp

To: anotherperson@server

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:48:33 +0200

here starts the message text is at should be