Re: Indy10 bug with Pipelining?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy10 bug with Pipelining?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005

"nd" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:AA1E43CA37CAE240no@spam.com...

>    WriteBufferFlush; //exception here, thown inside the TidIOhandler :
> "read of address 0020"

The only thing I can think of that would cause that is if either the
Connection or IOHandler pointer inside the SetPipelining() method, or the
FWriteBuffer member inside the IOHandler, were invalid.  The erroring
address suggests that a member of a class at byte offset $20 is being
accessed from a nil (address 0) pointer (hense 0+$20).

> Wonder why can't I find any postings about this?

My guess would be that nobody else is using piplining or write buffering.