Subject line in plain text?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Subject line in plain text?
Posted by:  Jerry P (jerry.pursa…@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005

Subject line in plain text?

I have recently started to use Indy in a C# emailing application but the
subject line is always encoded (see below). I want it to be plain text, can
anyone advise.

For info, the email is HTML and the header and sample code is given below:

Many thanks

Jerry

From: "Jer" <emailaddress>
Subject: Tr
To: emailaddress
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:N58:S15 +0100

Indy.Sockets.Message LMsg = new Indy.Sockets.Message();
LMsg.From.Text = this.txtFrom.Text.Trim();
LMsg.From.Name = this.txtFriendlyName.Text;
LMsg.Recipients.Add().Text = this.lvwWhoTo.Items[row].Text;
LMsg.Subject = this.txtSubject.Text;
LMsg.Body.Clear();
LMsg.Body.Text = result;
LMsg.ContentType = "text/html";
LMsg.Encoding = Indy.Sockets.MessageEncoding.meMIME;
LMsg.ExtraHeaders.Add("X-MailedBy: HTeMaiLer " + FriendlyVersion);
LMsg.ExtraHeaders.Add("X-ProgID: " + ProgID);
LSMTP.Send(LMsg);