Re: Problem with SMTP component

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Problem with SMTP component
Posted by:  Gregoire Diehl (gregoire.die…@meinberg.de)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005

Thanks for your explanation.

In fact i have just created a new project put idSNMP and idMessage on
together with a button. When pressing this button i have assigned the data
for host, password, username. Host and username can be assing without
problems, the password throw the AV-exception.

I have downloaded the latest snapshot via ftp and carefully follow the
instruction described on your mentioned page.
The installation was no problem, but now i got the error message during
linking that the indy.lib file is missing.

Sorry that i have to ask again, but i´m not very famillar with Indy and
installing new components

Any help would be greatly appreciated again.

Gregoire