Re. E-mail WAN IP Address

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re. E-mail WAN IP Address
Posted by:  Elmar Baumann (elmar-nospam@anywhere.net)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005

>Jesse wrote in Article <9433285209DFE240nospam@fake.com>
>with Subject: E-mail WAN IP Address, on 23.10.2005 14:01:03

Hello,

>I know that you can go to some web sites like
>whatismyip.com, and it'll tell you what your WAN IP is, but surely there are
>some other functions that can be run to take care of this. Any ideas?

you could use an IdHTTP, get the html of whatismyip.com and parse
out your ip-address.

Regards

Elmar Baumann

Indy9 NNTP Internet News Reader/Writer, E. Baumann Software 2005

Portions of this Software are Copyright (c) 1993 - 2005,
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) and the Indy Pit Crew
http://www.IndyProject.org/>