Re: HTML Comment

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: HTML Comment
Posted by:  John E. Wilfong (j[nospam]wilfong@[reversethis]moc.loa)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005

John E. Wilfong wrote:

> <STYLE TYPE="text/css"><!--
> .Style0 { border-style . . .
>
> . . .
>
> --></STYLE>

Done more testing. I had changed several things in trying to get this to
work and misidentified the problem. It is not the '<!--' and '-->' that is
the problem. It is the '.Stylex' starting in the first position of the
line. Simply inserting a space before the dot corrects the problem. Looks
like some sort of translating problem in Indy (???).

For now I'm inserting by code a starting space for each line in the
<STYLE></STYLE> element. This seems to work.

Can an indy rep comfirm this problem and get it reported if it is a bug?

Thanks,