RSET problem

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RSET problem
Posted by:  news.atozedsoftware.com (pajo70…@student.uu.se)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005

Hi!

I have a problem sending a multi-part plain/html mail. I am using Visual
Studio, C# and Indy 10.

The resulting email contains the SMTP source code and starts with RSET, and
looks like this:

RSET
From: "ema…@domain.com" <ema…@domain.com>
Subject: Subject
To: P�r <ema…@domain.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 00:31:02 +{0}{1}

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--a=_FeUZWkYZszrLMADeq4UeawZyVb7kxpF

Plain text

--a=_FeUZWkYZszrLMADeq4UeawZyVb7kxpF

HTML text

--a=_FeUZWkYZszrLMADeq4UeawZyVb7kxpF--

I guess that RSET is the problem, but I don't know how to solve it.

This is a part of the code:

msg.UseNowForDate = true;
msg.Priority = MessagePriority.mpNormal;
msg.Subject = "Subject";
msg.From.Text = myConfiguration.FromName;
msg.ReplyTo.Add().Text = "rep…@domain.com";
msg.InReplyTo = "P";
msg.ContentType = "multipart/alternative";

// Plain text part
Indy.Sockets.Text textplain = new Indy.Sockets.Text(msg.MessageParts, null);
textplain.ContentType = "text/plain";
textplain.Body.Text = "Plain text";
textplain.ParentPart = -1;

// HTML part
Indy.Sockets.Text texthtml = new Indy.Sockets.Text(msg.MessageParts, null);
texthtml.ContentType = "text/html";
texthtml.Body.Text = "HTML text"; //txtHTML.Text;
texthtml.ParentPart = -1;

Anyone who have a solution?

Regards
/Pär