Re: Sign, when a Mail arrives the destination

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Sign, when a Mail arrives the destination
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005

"Jörg Becker" <suppo…@fpa-haag.de> wrote in message
news:3244ECFFE1E0E240suppo…@fpa-haag.de...

> I can check a ckeckbox to see, when a mail reaches the
> destination. - Whow can I realize that?

Indy does not natively support what you are asking for.  What you can do,
however, is manually add a "Return-Receipt-To" header to your message, and
set its value to the address that the delivery notification should be sent
to.  Do note, however, that just like Read Receipts, most email readers do
not support Read Receipts or Delivery Reciepts in the first place, or they
can be disabled by the user, so you should not rely on always receiving
them.