Re: TidSMTP attatchments problem

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TidSMTP attatchments problem
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006

"Khaoz" <giulianisanch…@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:7C36360431F4E240giulianisanch…@gmail.com...

> I developed an application for email sending, however the
> attachments are deliver in binary format mixed with the
> message body.

Please elaborate.  What does your code look like?  What does the generated
message data look like?

> How to set ContentType for each attach. ?

In order to add attachments to a message in the first place, you must add
TIdAttachment object instances to the TIdMessage.MessageParts collection.
TIdAttachment inherits a ContentType property from the TIdMessagePart class.