Re: TIdSMTP EIdSMTPReplyError / Numericode 503

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TIdSMTP EIdSMTPReplyError / Numericode 503
Posted by:  Patrick Gentemann (pgentema…@futuretelecom.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006

More
I tried to create the TIdMessage and it worked fine. I must be doing
something wrong with TIdMessage.
Any Idea ?

TheMessage := TIdMessage.Create(nil);
TheMessage.From.Address := emailaddress;
TheMessage.Subject := 'My email';
TheMessage.Recipients.Add.Address := emailaddress;
TheMessage.Body.Text := 'This is my message text';