Re: periods in TIdMessage

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: periods in TIdMessage
Posted by:  Igor (ig…@knifer.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006

I want to clarify that this is only for message with disabled encoding.
Here is my case how I am using it in this way:
1st app is smtp server, it receives messages without decodig and puts it
into database.
2nd app loads it from db(again no encoding required because it's already in
a row format) and sends it to recipient mail server.

Thanks,
Igor.