Re: Sent Time Stamp

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Sent Time Stamp
Posted by:  slappyhack (slappyha…@gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006

I did some reading through the posts and it looks like someone asked the same question in May.  The fix was to upadte their snapshot of INDY I a, using 10.1.5 so would this hold true for me?  If and when I do update the components is it an easy task to roll back because I cannot afford to hose my workstation.

Jim