Re: SMTP and SPF

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: SMTP and SPF
Posted by:  David Moorhouse (delphiREMO…@NO_SPAMmoorhouse.co.nz)
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007

Remy Lebeau (Indy Team) wrote,

>I have just added a new OnSPFCheck event to TIdSMTPServer.  At some
>point, we should probably implement our own SPF client component that
>can actually validate SPF domains records.

Thanks

However, the latest snapshot won't compile.  There's multiple errors
in the the idSMTPServer.pas unit.

procedure TIdSMTPServer.CommandHELO(ASender: TIdCommand);
      ASender.Reply.SetReply(250, Sys.Format(RSSMTPSvrHello,
[AIdentity]));

=> undeclared identifier "AIdentity"

function TIdSMTPServer.SPFAuthOk(AContext: TIdSMTPServerContext;
AReply: TIdReply;
  const ACmd, ADomain, AIdentify: String): Boolean;

=> differs from declaration in class header
i.e. ASender or AContext ?

function TIdSMTPServer.SPFAuthOk(AContext: TIdSMTPServerContext;
AReply: TIdReply;
  const ACmd, ADomain, AIdentify: String): Boolean;
      SetEnhReply(ASender.Reply  ASender.Connection.Greeting , 550,
'5.7.1', Sys.Format(RSSMTPSvrSPFCheckFailed, [ACmd]), AContext.EHLO);
      SetEnhReply(ASender.Reply, 451, '4.4.3',
Sys.Format(RSSMTPSvrSPFCheckError, [ACmd]), AContext.EHLO);

=> undeclared identifier "Reply"

Otherwise it's looking good.

Thanks for the quick work.

Cheers