Re: Indy Subject encoding bug

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy Subject encoding bug
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007

"Mekashron" <in…@mekashron.com> wrote in message
news:700936D23316E340in…@mekashron.com...

> I have found that indy don't send subject correctly when its sent in
other langage then english.

You did not say which version of Indy you are using, nor did you say
what the actual problem was.  No bug fixes will be added without
knowing what problems they are trying to fix.

> In IdMessage lines should be changed to:

That is not a proper fix.  The code needs to use the EncodeHeader()
function (which the code was already doing to begin with) instead of
hard-coding the encoding.  Why do you think the code was broken in the
first place?