Re: Spam filter catches all messages sent with TIdSMTP

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Spam filter catches all messages sent with TIdSMTP
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007

"column" <column.colu…@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:op.tsdbhehu8g2jn2@gedashp...

> Spam filters catches all messages sent with TIdSMTP
> and I can't find any reason.

Indy tends to be very popular with spammers, so a lot of anti-spam
tools mark Indy-sent messages as automatic spam even when they are
not.

> Should I write something into message header?
> Have you any experience on that?

Make sure the TIdSMTP.MailAgent property is empty, or at least is not
kept at its default value.  It used to be filled in by default with a
name that anti-spam tools grew to look for.  It is no longer filled it
by default in newer releases.